FAQs: Covid-19 / Coronavirus Update
We are open. Your wellbeing is our priority.
The Chiros Health Clinic want to reassure you about what we are doing following the outbreak of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) as the safety and wellbeing of our patients and staff members is our number one priority.
We already have in place stringent controls to prevent the spread of illnesses. This includes:
- monitoring our staff for any signs of illness
- a robust cleaning and disinfection regime, which includes sanitising all areas and contact points in patient areas such as doors, door handles, soap dispensers and toilet regularly throughout the day as well as prior to opening and at closing time
- Cleaning any patient equipment before and after use
- All team members wash their hands for 20 seconds, at least every 20 minutes
- A ten-minute gap between patients to cut down on the numbers of patients and allow for air circulation
- Reception staff are working remotely to reduce the number of people in the clinic
Please wash your hands before your appointment.
If you are feeling unwell or have been abroad recently, then contact us by telephone so that we can assess the appropriateness of any treatments to avoid spread of any possible infection.
If you have any concerns or queries please contact reception on 01264 324924 or email info@